Postpartum exercise that heals your pelvic floor, closes abdominal separation (goodbye jelly-like feeling) and eliminates back pain.
Evidence based, using the latest research in women’s health.
– THORNBURY – Tuesdays 10.30am – starts February 12th
– COLLINGWOOD – Wednesdays 10.30am – starts February 13th
The 6 key elements of level 1 –
- assess and close the gap for abdominal separation (goodbye jelly-like feeling)
- connect to and co-ordinate the 3 elements of the pelvic floor (goodbye leaking)
- full pelvic stability assessment and strengthening the 4 major muscles that support the hip
- back strength assessment and a week by week sequence to connect your spine to your core (think pain free)
- activating and strengthening the deep inner corset muscle that literally lifts everything up and in (think bladder, uterus)
- strengthening the 6 muscles that are essential to work with the pelvic floor in a set of movements to ensure you can progress to jogging, lifting heavy things and enjoying your life without any issues
Small group – limited places.